Dang I think I may have this figured out. I have had issues running the 4 live sessions on a single Oanda account. To fix this I set TickTime = 3000 in a couple of live scripts. It seemed to work.... Until I tried running a backtest on another instance.

I shut down the live sessions and it fixed my issues backtesting on another zorro instance. I believe the "ticks read" anomaly was due to the Verbose setting. It is not normally printed on lower Verbose settings.

I think the proper thing to do here instead of using TickTime is to use MaxRequests. I ran GET_MAXREQESTS and it is returning 45 for Oanda. So I set MaxRequests in the 4 live sessions to 10.

I am curious though how TickTime changed the behavior of another Zorro instance, let alone another version of Zorro altogether. I guess they are all somehow in communication with eachother.

I would love to run 6 instances, 4 on Oanda, 2 on IB. Still trying to wrap my head on how they might all function working together. I have done it in the past but I always end up having unresponsive zorro instances after a week or so.