@rayp
Your third-person game looks really promising. Even the quality looks rather good.
Personally, I would change the life-points and endurance-points UI - I just call it like that.
Maybe for the life-points a fullscreen 2D effect that will be redder after losing life-points. This also offers a kind of uncertainness of the real lasted life-points. Maybe for the endurance, a breath sound combined with an animation of a drained player model would be great. Yeah much work - I know. Just suggestions.

But it really looks great so far.
Maybe you think about it and sell a framework for creating Third Person horror games with 3D GS?
[Linked Image]

About your first-person game - I like the camera view of the first shot. But I can see a small line between the tiles. But I can imagine this as a dramatic sequence.

About the second screenshot. Just nice light- and normal map effects!

@Aku_Aku
I know how hard it can be to create a UI Builder - created something like this with javascript and c# and acknex wrapper.
Looks good so far. Think about using the lite-C UI Framework for the UI of your tool. Just for the UX of your tool. Would be great to see a video about - how to build a ui - and - results of the tool.

@jumpan
Just a cool approach. I will definitely remember that. Thanks!
[Linked Image]

@Truth
Congratulations! I watched your project for a long time. Nice to see you finished it!

@HellThunder
Just some news of my Acknex Project - I don't like the name 3D Gamestudio. Acknex just sounds more epic tongue
For every image a small video link was prepared - so by clicking on the link you will be redirected to youtube.

A small main menu test with a high poly model. I used the mesh reducer for <64 polygons. I also added some panel effects that the developer can use while creating the main menu.
[Linked Image]

Chain Creation for Entities. Create one Entity and use it multiple times - even within the same sequence. A small UI and example introduction.
[Linked Image]

I added the standard cell shading effect to the editor. It's possible to add it to a single entity or multiple entities at once. Acknex is really fast with processing shaders - selecting 100 objects at once and adding a shader is no problem.
[Linked Image]

It is also possible to connect entities now within the editor.
[Linked Image]

So Acknex is still alive with great projects - thank you for this effort, guys!

Last edited by HellThunder; 12/03/20 00:04.

Create your own JRPG and join our community: https://www.yrpgtoolkit.com