Thanks. I've read everything you've suggested multiple times and used machine learning for multiple projects before so I'm fairly comfortable with it, albeit in python primarily.

Unfortunately I feel like this is the biggest limiting factor with zorro. The documentation has been written by people who already know how their functions work so theres missing areas. Theres also spelling mistakes on both.

The FH articles totally brush over how the advise functions work. They just say 'its very powerful' and never explain their functionality. The manual is kind of similar in that it doesn't explain functionality just this is how to use them. This is why I've ended up on the forum as they are not expalined but then the answers on the forum are always fairly similar in telling people to read the manual.

I love how zorro is designed to allow people with limited programming knowledge to use their mathmatical skills but it feels a bit like the limited documentation depth and the lack of forum interaction is holding back an incredible tool.