Hi,

I use the Dukascopy plugin in a demo account on a VPS with 2 GB memory since a few months, running Z12. I had to restart Zorro twice in that period because Zorro freezes, it takes 99% memory. The last time after 3,5 week. I dont know the exact reason for that, but it seems that the plugin is using that memory. I changed some of the settings of the plugin to see if that helps to get it more stable (less memory usage). It is running now for 3 weeks and every day the memory usage is a bit higher (seems to go up slowly), at this moment just around 90%, so it seems to slowly increase towards a freeze again.
After the restart, it took the running trades in a good way so restarting seems not to be a real big issue.
I have doubts about starting with a real account, not sure yet. But would be a shame not to be able use Zorro in combination with Dukascopy.

I think Dukascopy is a good broker, their platform is ok, I had one issue in the past with their platform and the help desk was then skill- and helpful.