Hi.

I have a strange problem. My graphic card broke. It was a old 1GB card.

Now i realize, even the shadeC evo demo scene only runs with 50fps in window mode (800x600).
I started my old computer (15 years old). With a ATI Radeon HD4800 (old). The shadeC evo demo scene runs with over 250fps.

I dont have ANY idea why the hell shadeC now only runs with 30fps in fullscreen. It happend with my onboard-graphic-chip and with two other cards i tested (NVIDIA GT520, GT610 1GB).

How is it possible that the shadeC demo scene only runs with 30fps in fullscreen now ?

Any idea what happend to my computer ? DxDiag shows no erros.
If i would not use 3dgs with shadeC possibly i would have never noticed this. But now this drives me crazy cause i was working heavy on my project. Then the card broke. From that day on i have only 30fps in the shadeC demo scene.

It would be nice if anybody has an idea what strange thing made a empty shadeC app run with 30-50fps.

edit: All cards are shown in 3dgs startup window, all drivers are fresh from nvidia. But no matter what i do, the same scene that runs on my old hardware with 250fps now only runs with 30-50fps on my new computer.

Windows 10 is used

I downloaded a app called FurMark to test the GPU. I guess its not normal that this test only runs with 5fps. So what happened to my system? No matter what GPU i build in i get slow framerates as it seams.

Last edited by rayp; 05/04/21 21:52.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;