Is a >15 years old ATI HD4800 so much better than a GT610 ? I know the GT610 is not a gaming card...but can it make a difference of 200fps in the exact same (shadec demo) scene ?

Edit: it took me years to have good framerates in my games...now the empty demo scenes running with 50fps in window 800x600...i cant imagine the hd4800 is that much better. So now iam curious what to do. Use my stoneold pc to have good framerate while testing, this cant be true. Is it Win10 - acknex? Or because iam using two screens? i dont have any idea why all the systems i used in the last 10 years had better framerates in 3dgs. Never seen the demo scene with less than 200 frames in window mode before.

I noticed the "ref" in the f11-info-panel is about 20ms. On my old pc its about 2. Over 20ms isnt normal right ?

Anybody else noticed a strange speed drop in 3dgs? Cause i dont feel like its hardware related. More like the OS or something limits 3dgs to 50%.

Last edited by rayp; 05/03/21 23:53.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;