I am in the Diablo fan club, not a public club but one we still play in the family since mother taught my brothers to play when it came out. She was on Ultima Online then went to DI/DII. I went to Steam to find out if there was a DII-like game for her to play with me. She lives in another US state. So, we had to have basic play skills recognition at a distant. I could not teach her or she teach me how to play. I also wanted to play home with my partner who preferred one person games like Elder Scrolls Skyrim.

I went here to if any team was working on anything that would interest them at Steam. Then, I went to Steam. I found Grim Dawn. I bought one and we tested it out at home. We bought it at GOG. Then, I bought some more for family members. We play at home. I am not that high on the xbox D3 Season Journeys but I do try to complete them. It's another way we can play with friends online, keeping it simple, old school-middle ages.

I am considering purchasing the Diablo 4 Collection since it is a family thing. It is one way family members can play online with each other at a distance to hang out.

That is the type of projects I would like to be doing and see others do. I see this is a bit aged but still a good topic.

BN

Some things are harder said than done, some not!