True. But i would be happy if i could import my files...at least wink ...missing feats (known problem when dealing with acknex today).
edit: good thing is, converting static meshes works almost every time (but its getting more and more a task).

I'm sure that the to-do list is epicly long. Considering that you do not want to devote/spend time and resources to this issue, or that you cannot do it for financial reasons, it is obvious that this update will not come out. What we expect from you is to release small updates for important stuff.Maybe as a result, people will continue to use acknex and you will get new acknex customers through emerging projects. it's a win win situation.
Very good idea. To show conitec still cares about acknex AND to attract new users.

But when looking at the amount of last active users and the feedback from JCL in this thread..."i have a bad feeling about this" wink
When price droped i thought, well now a update is not much realistic "any more".

greets

Last edited by rayp; 09/03/21 12:23.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;