I'm having the same issue as well. From what I understand, the number of assets/contracts to be traded is given by LotAmount * Lots. Currently, it seems that it does not take the LotAmount into account.

For example, if I set the LotAmount for SPX500 to be 0.1 (fractional), and I set the Lots to be 5, the trades in the log file open with 5 contracts, instead of 0.5. This also affects currencies, say with 1000 LotAmount. If I set Lots = 5, then the trades is opened with only 5 contracts, instead of 5000. This happens if I load a new AssetList. If I used the default one - AssetsFix.csv, the currency always gets a LotAmount of 1000 for some reason. I have ensured that the AssetList is loaded, and even the LotAmount is printed correctly in the log summary, i.e. in the entry "Contracts per lot". Just that the number of contracts opened is incorrect.

However, I'm quite new to the system, so I might have understood the calculations wrongly. I'm using Zorro free version 2.40, and I have read the link above. Thank you.