Working on players safehouse...it was a lot of work to get this asset game ready look and run smooth. But now iam happy (windows will follow soon). I liked Trevors safehouse in GTA a lot so this was my inspiration. The model designer did a great job with groups of the model so i could rebuild it. To get around the 64k polycount limit, remade the textures etc. Now it takes almost nothing in the nexus.

wip
Outside
[Linked Image]

inside
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It feels really comfortable laugh
Maybe it will be driveable (on start of the current script i implemented a mod of the knights on wheels car physic script maybe to use later...just to have it, like in duke nukem 4ever fex)

Update
Almost done...working from time to time on the safehouse since last we. Its crazy how much time every step takes and how much work everything is. You have to like it, if not it wont work wink
All shadow and light stuff now looks correct. Used some tricks for example if player enters safehouse the inside gets visible while the outside becomes invisible.
Inside windows close to finish too, was more work then expected.
[Linked Image]
Also the lights are now created / removed, if player is outside he wont see anything from the light inside, like it was before.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by rayp; 11/13/21 05:25.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;