Hey! Welcome to the forum!

It's great to see new GameStudio related videos and newcomers on the forum! laugh
If you don't mind, I would like to make few corrections to your video:

• LiteC isn't a scripting language, as you can see from the features page:
    Still, lite-C is not a script language but a real programming language. It can access all functions from Windows libraries on your PC, including DirectX classes and OpenGL functions. You could write your own 3D engine in lite-C! Unlike many scripting languages like Basic, Python, LUA etc, lite-C is compiled - translated into optimized machine code. Thus a lite-C program runs up to twenty times faster than interpreted scripting languages. This is important as in an abitious game with several thousand actors, 10,000 program functions could run at the same time!
  • GameStudio was lastly updated back in Mar 9 2016 (~5 years ago) and it's not going to receive any updates soon
  • There are bunch of terrible bugs which were never fixed and never going to be fixed (because no updates)
  • There are never going to be any new features added from the Conitec (because no updates)
  • Some of the statements from the ads aren't applicable to GameStudio anymore (f.e.):
    With purchasing a Gamestudio Edition from the Gamestudio website, you aquire the right of lifetime free updates of your engine version. Updates are released in regular intervals as long as the engine version is developed.
  • GameStudio never made it to became OpenSource because of LiteC compiler (and maybe some other under the hood junk)
  • About 90% of the community left GameStudio because of those problems, you can join user-made discord server since it's more active than the forum

So the biggest draw back is, that after buying GameStudio you won't be getting any support/bug fixes/new features. Because Conitec's owner (jcl) switched from GameStudio to his precious Zorro project (trading) and doesn't really care about GameStudio users (old/new). Back at the times when forum was yet more or less alive, there were pro users who offered their help with developing the engine if it because open source, but this never happend and it resulted in GameStudio's death. Jcl does say that he might update the engine in future, but this goes for 5 years straight and he never made any clear statements about this (which is very tasteless on his end).

If you will need anyhelp toying around with GameStudio, feel free to join discord:
Gamestudio Discord

Also to backup some of my statements, take a look at the latest responce from the jcl:
Few update suggestions

My best regards!

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung