I thought the issue was resolved but maybe it isn't?
With the new Oanda.dll, I reset the z12 instance I have running after getting the same error JayWilly reports above "the units specified contain more precision than is allowed for the order's instrument". I closed all trades and restarted everything, assuming this was happening with trades that were opened with the old plugin. But now it's happening with trades that were opened with the new plugin, too...

Code
!close: {"orderrejecttransaction":{"id":"x","accountid":"x","userid":x,"batchid":"x","requestid":"x","time":"2021-12-21t16:11:24.943373510z","type":"market_order_reject","rejectreason":"units_precision_exceeded","instrument":"gbp_usd","timeinforce":"fok","positionfill":"reduce_only","reason":"trade_close","tradeclose":{"units":"91.100000","tradeid":"478"}},"relatedtransactionids":["498"],"lasttransactionid":"498","errormessage":"the units specified contain more precision than is allowed for the order's instrument","errorcode":"units_precision_exceeded"}
[GBP/USD:NET:S00478] - can't close at attempt 0, 911@1.32409  at 16:11:22

Zorro tries to close 91.1 units. The open position is 911 units. The log also correctly prints that 911 Lots are supposed to be closed. But the order comes out wrong. This is with the new Oanda.dll posted in this thread, I made sure. And since this is a Z system, I can't fix this in the code. Version 2.40

Edit: Just want to add that the same instance managed to correctly close a USD/CAD position before that. Whatever that means.

Last edited by MegaTanker; 12/21/21 21:22.