Okay, thanks for the help folks. I've made the corrections mentioned and it works now.

Here's the updated script:
Code
void main() {
    BarPeriod = 60;
    StartDate = 20110818;
    History = "History\\*_1h.t6";
    asset("BTC/USD");
    set(PLOTNOW);
}

void run() {
    vars Prices = series(price());
}

Note: The following code won't work:
Code
History = "History\\BTCUSD_1h.t6";

Zorro interprets this as `History\BTCUSDBTCUSD_1h.t6`. I guess Zorro demands that the asset name be dynamically prepended to whatever filename I give it.

I haven't seen a tutorial for this elsewhere, so I'd suggest one be added. If I can volunteer to contribute the tutorial, I'm happy to do so. I used Jupyter Notebook to DL the OHLC data from Bitstamp and save to CSV, so I could run it through CSVtoHistory. Is there an easier way to do this? Given that Bitstamp data is JSON format, is formatting to CSV using Pandas the most efficient approach?

Another question: In the CSVtoHistory script, some of the date format strings start with `+-`, and I don't see an explanation for the `-` symbol in the Zorro help docs. I understand that the `+` means ascending order, but what does the `-` mean? Here's an example of one such format string:
Code
// STK line format "12/23/2016,2300.00,SPY, 225.63, 225.68, 225.72, 225.62,1148991"
//string Format = "+-%m/%d/%Y,%H%M,,f3,f4,f1,f2,f6";

Last edited by TrumpLost; 03/10/22 18:51.