I'm currently testing the MT4 bride and during a single Zorro session (i.e. no re-starts) everything runs fine after some minor adjustments to my script.
However, after re-starting both Zorro and MT4 during the weekend, Zorro wasn't able to close trades during market hours from the previous Zorro session.
I'm sure that multiple attempts were made, since I included a printf() function before exitLong() & exitShort().

A couple of points:

- I do receive a 'Error 013: Invalid expression ()' during the beginning of my script (only in TRADEMODE). I've read the manual about this error, but I can't pinpoint the exact cause.
- I also receive messages like '[EUR/USD::L00531] - not found (2123772 lots)' during the beginning. There's no error code included, so I'm not sure what's causing it, since there are no active positions in MT4 with this lot size.
- There's no 075 error message and there are no order-related error messages in the MT4 logs.
- No NFA flag is set.
- I don't run a hedge strategy, but I do run a multi-asset strategy where every asset is assigned to a single strategy.

The manual (MT4 bride) states: "Note that you can not run multiple strategies in parallel on no-hedging or FIFO compliant accounts.", but from what I understand this isn't the case in my setup (or IS it?).

Last edited by Grant; 04/06/22 01:49.