Hi guys. I migrated my lite-C script to C++ to test the new feature "C++ scripts now start directly, like .c scripts (Zorro S and Visual Studio required). "

I found it only works when the script name is different. For example if you have script names:

Test1.c
Test1.cpp

and you click Test on Zorro64 for Test1 it will print "Test1" but it won't compile it; it just does nothing. The documentation states:

"If you have a mix of lite-C and C++ scripts, you can add a '+' to a .cpp script name for marking it in the scrollbox"

I tried this to name it Test1+.cpp and it compiled and ran as expected. Would it be possible to tighten the documentation wording a bit to say it must have different names if using a mix of lite-C and C++ files, or give some error message to indicate needing a different script name when trying to run it in Zorro64?

EDIT: I then tried creating the DLL directly from Visual Studio. When building it as Test1+.dll I get the same issue - Zorro64 prints "Test1+" then does nothing. However when I change the output dll name to Test1+64.dll then Zorro64 uses it correctly. But suffixing the 64 on the dll name is not mentioned in the help pages, I just figured it out from the way Zorro was building the included MyStrategy+.cpp

Last edited by mun; 08/07/22 13:05.