is it true that btcusdt is free on Binance ?? absolutely no fees except that 0.01 spread? it should be great news for you as a crypto trader I believe, in the past I come up very quickly with some solid strategies when used on 1-minute charts with 0 spread on eurusd, It should be the same in the BTC pairs if not easier, I will research that very soon, but can you confirm that 0% commission fee is still valid on Binance when trading BTC / stablecoins pairs?

On the website they say it's the case but there is some weird stuff that pushes me to believe that the post is outdated and not yet removed like for example there is another post where they say that makers can make 0.01% on any given trade without any capital requirement when trading all busd futures (it's just unbelievable) because if the comission is negative (meaning I will receive money when making the market) I will just put some orders in the delta neutral way and collect that 0.01% each time, and using max leverage each time, it's just toooooo easy to be true but again can you confirm ?^^

Last edited by anissyo; 08/30/22 19:34.