Which of the Zs are you trying if I may ask? how successful is it so far? when I ran the simulator for Z2 - result are just little better than break-even, including training .. not great frown . The MACD script I found did way better for similar span and same currency (EUR/USD) and I didn't even do any optimization yet.

This Z is concerning me a little, since its kinda black box, isn't that exactly what Zorro warning against in this hacker article laugh you cant's see the source code and obviously can't modify it. Are you comfortable enough to try it in real account?

My "dream" here is to chime in to various live data feeds, stock fundamentals feed etc., maybe throw in some indicators, candlestick/chart pattern, and see if I can I can write algo that will make sense of it all - but I don't know if its possible with Zorro. Use it for either forex or futures.

Outside of this I am playing a little with futures on live account, really little money for now, 80% upside so far but it's been really short time and I am spending way to much time in market research and manual monitoring ... this stuff should all be done by a nice little robot, it's crazy to spend so much time on this mechanical work and there is no reason not to automate if I can qualify my strategy

Have good week!