Zorro Free 2.50.2, MT4, Broker: Pepperstone

Bridge installed on the MT4 side without problems. Smiley face, "Controlled by Zorro EA 2.12" and so on. When it came to run TradeTest I got the classic error
"!Access denied: C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Temp\mt4sock03[AccountNumber].sys"
And yes, the account number is right.

Manual -> The Meta-Trader 4/5 Bridge -> MT4 / 5 connection issues -> Point 7. In the title bar of MT4 there is neither Demo nor Real. Account Number, Server Name, Broker Name and Asset only.
I checked the Temp folder and when I attach the EA to the chart it creates a "mt4sock13 [AccountNumber].sys" file. Zorro looks for (and creates in Temp) a file "mt4sock03 [AccountNumber].sys"
By chance "03" indicates a Demo account while "13" a Real? If so, perhaps it would be appropriate to add it to the manual at that point 7, something like
"If you got - !Access denied: C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Temp\mt4sock03[AccountNumber].sys - error then look in that folder. If you find a - mt4sock13 [AccountNumber].sys - file then.... "

Of course I tried to create a demo account from MT4, but I am redirected to the Pepperstone profile creation page. I've never created an account like this, so I don't know if it's normal behavior with other brokers as well. In any case I have not solved anything, after creating the profile I am sent to the Pepperstone page that I have always used to create demo accounts. Just another mt4sock13 [AccountNumber].sys in the Temp folder.

Besides that, the Pepperstone flavored MT4 is one of the ones that doesn't auto-compile the EA. For the records.

Don't poke the bear