I am currently working on a script for Zorro that runs a strategy using random walk cycles, similar to the MRC.c script.

I am particularly interested in the text report generated by Zorro and would like to find a way to consolidate the results of multiple cycles into a single report.

Currently, my script produces one report per cycle.

I am looking for ways to display statistics that are more meaningful to me from all test cycles than the bar graph produced by MRC.c,
and also to know if it is possible to edit the formatting of the text report generated by Zorro or add additional fields.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Code

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
#include <profile.c>
#define	run strategy
#include	"Android_19.c"	// <= your script
#undef	run
#define CYCLES		10

function run()
{
	set(INITRUN|TESTNOW|LOGFILE);			// for training
	NumCores = 3;  // set desired number of cpu cores up to 72
        setf(PlotMode,PL_FINE+PL_DIFF+PL_LONG+PL_ALL+PL_BENCHMARK); //+PL_ALLTRADES
	PlotScale = 8;

NumTotalCycles = CYCLES;
	LogNumber = TotalCycle; // used to generate logs for each backtest cycle

#ifdef RANDOMIZE
		Detrend = RANDOMWALK;
	set(PRELOAD);
#endif
	strategy();
	 if(TotalCycle <= NumTotalCycles-1) {

plot(strf("Randomwalk%d", TotalCycle),priceOpen(),MAIN|LINE,GREY); 
	/*	if(OpenBuys[0] > OpenBuys[2]) {plot(strf("Buy%d",TotalCycle),priceOpen(),MAIN|TRIANGLE,color(100*TotalCycle/NumTotalCycles,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN,SILVER));} // plots triangles where Buy orders will be enterd on each randomwalk cycle
		if(OpenSells[0] > OpenSells[2]) {plot(strf("Sell%d",TotalCycle),priceOpen(),MAIN|TRIANGLE4,color(100*TotalCycle/NumTotalCycles,RED,PURPLE,ORANGE,MAGENTA));}  // plots triangles where Sell orders will be enterd on each randomwalk cycle
		plot(strf("DrawDown%d",TotalCycle),(DrawDownMax*-1),NEW|LINE,color(100*TotalCycle/NumTotalCycles,RED,MAGENTA,PURPLE,ORANGE)); // plots new chart DrawDown for each randomwalk cycle
		plot(strf("Equity%d",TotalCycle),Equity,LINE,color(100*TotalCycle/NumTotalCycles,BLUE,CYAN,YELLOW,GREEN)); // plots Equity for each randomwalk cycle
		plot(strf("Balance%d",TotalCycle),Balance,LINE,GREEN+TRANSP); // plots Balance for each randomwalk cycle
	*/	

}

}

Last edited by Gheo; 01/20/23 14:25.