Hi,
newbie here, I started to use Zorro a couple weeks ago.

I am trying to work my way through a few examples of codes/strategies from the robotwealth's blog to familiarize with the coding language and Zorro.
It was all working well until I came around to the example in this blog post: https://robotwealth.com/shannon-entropy/

I am trying to run the second code of the post, which I have saved as a strategy under the name: "ShannonEntropyStrategy" (attached).
If I test the strategy and stop it before Zorro has worked through the whole time series, I get the graph in the screenshot attached; otherwise, Zorro crashes before completing the calculation, without throwing any error.

I do have an API key for the Alpha Vantage API (as required in the blog post) which I have saved in my ZorroFix.ini file.

I thought I had messed up something (as I did not make any changes in the script, apart from changing the starting date), so I tried unistalling and re-installing Zorro, but the problem persists.

I am running Zorro 2.53 on a W10 laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 4000 series with 64GB RAM.

Would be grateful for any help.

Attached Files Screenshot 1.png
ShannonEntropyStrategy.c (32 downloads)
Screenshot2.png