Thanks Grant, I've read it but I better read it again. So only with Zorro S can you make a script with different strategies inside and by linking it to various markets and charts of mt4/mt5, Zorro will make the correct strategy work for the specific market so: strategy n.2 for Dax with unique script attached to the correct Dax chart?
Consequently Zorro free only works on one strategy and with a maximum of €30,000 of "turnover" starting from a maximum deposit of 15,000. If I may make an observation, it seems to me quite difficult to obtain results of this type of overall portfolio by trading on a single market, even if the authorization were 50,000. I remember it was 7000 before. Beyond the figures and to allow a use of Zorro free that can make people understand how to earn from the rich, I think it would be better to be able to use Zorro free on at least 3 markets but with an annual limit like the previous one, thus leaving the sd incentive open buy Zorro S. Personal opinion. Thanks for your answers