Dear NSG, an update please to my last post where I wrote:

"(2) StartMarket and EndMarket work only when the appropriate BarMode is set. You need to use BarMode = BR_MARKET. Again, when it doubt, it's a good to cosult the manual: https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/barmode.htm"

Thanks NSG, but this doesn't seem to be behaving quite right, I'm afraid. Please see the attached screenshot zorro-4 with comments on it. And you can see more evidence of this in my attached screenshot zorro-5 of my .log file.

Well, I tried loading in a couple of different days for history data (20221122 and 20221123), and none of those above problems occurred! Everything looked perfect, StartMarket and EndMarket times all looked fine on the chart - I even checked it against the 5 min chart of the same instrument (DJI) on Tradingview and it all matches up. I don't know why those other 2 days of history from Oct 2022 looked so weird, but all is okay now... so please disregard item (2) in my last post!

NSG, one other thing I noticed while reviewing my backtest trades, was that one of them hit a profit of $160. TakeProfit was set at 20 points ($100) so this is strange why this happened. See attached screenshot zorro-6 where I have red arrows pointing to the entry and exit of the trade. Is it possible that in the higher-resolution 1 minute bar data, there was a gap up, or very quick move up, that caused my exit to happen at an unexpectedly higher price? All the other 28 trades of my backtest evaluated as expected (either $50 stopped out or $100 profit target).

Thank You!
ShawnM

Attached Files zorro-6.jpg