You're welcome Shawn. Zorro is a great piece of software. It certainly involves some learning curve, but once you understand the basics, it'll become easier to explore it further.

(1) The ".htm" report is used only in the trade mode, i.e. when your Zorro instance is connected to either real or demo brokerage account. It tracks your system's equity curve, lists active trades and collects trading statistics similar to the perofrmance report. You can make the page visible to the web and check it with your smartphone anytime. This is the whole idea.
For "offline" testing and training refer to the both trade log and performance report. And maybe even some customly-exported stuff :-)

(2) This is what I meant by "bar processing" in my previous reply. I personally use BarMode only in trade mode when a broker can't adequately handle offline hours and returns flat bars when the market is inactive. This way, messing up indicators' inputs. Really, try using datetime functions instead prepending your entry logic with another if statement. It'll be much more straightforward this way. And ask for help if it's needed.

(3) I dunno :-) Maybe the folks from the development team will be willing to shed some light.

Regards,
nsg