Originally Posted by jcl
You got two systems A and B. You invest $1000 in A. After a year, the account is at $2000. Now you stop A, go on a long round-the-world trip, then come back and start B. B has never been traded before. Do you invest the full $2000, or only $1440?

Your aunt has traded system A and has doubled her account to $2000 after a year. Now she gives you the $2000 and suggests that you use it for trading the same system. How much do you invest?

You know that your aunt has traded system A and has doubled her account to $2000 within a year. By chance you also have $2000 on your savings account. You now want to use it and start trading the same system. You have never traded before. Do you invest your $2000, or only $1440?

I know this is an old thread but I would like to ask an additional question to your scenarios, in particular this one:
You got two systems A and B. You invest $1000 in A. After a year, the account is at $2000. Now you stop A, go on a long round-the-world trip, then come back and start B. B has never been traded before. Do you invest the full $2000, or only $1440?

Let's say I trade one of the Z-systems and then with a new release of Zorro, I update the .par and the .fac files. Am I now trading a "new" system? Is this a similar consideration like the above example?

Thank you!