Thank you for your response, The reason I asked you the question because I suppose you already know what are the definitions of user-defined functions, and built-in functions,

You gave me examples of user-defined functions, but not the definition of what is user-defined functions, and the difference between built-in Functions.

But let's suppose you know the difference in the definition, If you know what output you are expecting from the built-in function, and you can create a user-defined function with the built-in function, this is a partial solution to your problem.
I know we are all here to improve on our mathematical programming abilities to improve our sophistication, but there are many solutions to your problems, some of them are very easy, with a lack of efficiency and accuracy, and others are much more
sophisticated, and at a higher level of accuracy relative to what kind of output solutions you expect to be satisfied with.

You can create a custom function that accepts any number of parameters inputs those parameters with a loop into the adviseLONG or SHORT, and then uses the output to input once again into the built-in functions, this is the easy solution.
But the solution has somewhat a lack of accuracy, compared to a Custom Neural Network that will accept a larger number of parameters.

Last edited by TipmyPip; 01/01/24 12:03.

ZorroTraderGPT - https://bit.ly/3Gbsm4S