YES!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THERE!

I followed this project since Firo ever talked about it, so I'm quite happy with the release and its very charming that it is finished with the A5 engine Too bad that you can only play it in one stage, but hey! its a demo! I did some notes which can benefit the game:

- controls: especially for this top down perspective it would be nice if you could provide a second method of controlling the character with an camera oriented absolute movement. Means: if the user presses the right arrow key, the character moves to the right and if the user presses the upper arrow key the character moves up. So no need for turning.

- camera: its obvious that the camera zooms in/out to fit the screen so that all characters are visible. Perhaps its better to add a range around the human charcters so that they see where they are running when they are in one corner of the screen: I ran into the bottom-left corner of the screen and I didnt saw anything and than all in a sudden the monster bashed me down: I didnt saw him! PLUS, maybe you should exclude CPU characters for your camera zooming, when they are teleported, because they fly up in the sky and the camera snaps with speed forth and back... is that necessarily?

I only saw crystals on the screen an no health and armor things... I ran out of energy very soon. I have to play it again!

So... I hope you can finish this with some more stages. I think it has networking.. thats pretty cool. Do you think you will port it on A6?

Ciao and best wishes!
Christian

Last edited by HeelX; 04/28/06 07:58.