Hello everyone,

Thought it was about time to make the contest official. We have been talking about it in Morbius and exchanging views for about 2 days now.

This contest consists of:

Creating a fantasy style character of your choice (preferably a character that isn't part of a copyrighted game though eg. Final Fantasy ) to be used within the A6 engine. Depending on the quality of the mdls, we could ask permission from Conitec to possibly replace the old premade mdls included in '3D Game Studio'. As the mdls are main characters to be displayed on screen as the main focus point, the mdls can include the following specifications:

512X512 BMP/TGA Skin. If necessary, 1024X1024 may be acceptable too but it depends on the quality and resolution.

Polycount is restricted to 3500 - 4500 Faces. Exceeding this polycount limitation may be accepted though depending on the detail of the geometry used.

Animation is OPTIONAL but therefore, not required.

Anyone that wishes to include alpha transparency, should you need it, must try and include this as a separate MDL due to 'Z Buffer' rendering issues within '3D Game Studio', unless the use of a script can be issued by you or a C-Script Programmer.

Contestants can opt out at any point during the contest if they wish.

Feel free to post your 'WIP' if you wish. The deadline is two weeks. This contest will finish on Friday 5th August 2005. A voting poll will be created on this special day. When submitting your work, please show screenshots from all angles.

You may post here and let other people know what you wish to create.

I wish everyone the best of luck. Try your best. Don't give up. Anything I've missed, please let me know and I'll include it here.

Thank you!!!!

*** Toz's character will be a mystical ninja warrior using various reference images of footwear, clothing and armour. ***