@MclarenF1: Nope. A and B were taken from a professional artist, the korean guy that modelled the final fantasy character and that is from his tutorial. However, I added diagram 'C' which is my own judgement on how it should look. I've done this because A definitely doesn't look correct. I understand why, but B isn't correct either in my honest opinion . Look at B closely, the two polygons nearest the hinge part look 'bent' because the cut is missing. It's really hard to explain though but the polygon isn't flat. This is why those additional cuts I've made are there.

@Guardian: Thanks for joining. Can't wait to see your work. Good luck. Don't worry if you don't get it finished though.

@VPrime: Thanks for posting this! However, even C doesn't look as correct as it could be though and this is supposed to be correct? Hmm. .

@Xcelos:

Quote:

nice start TOZ

Nice of you to say but hey, this isn't my work. I've done more than that lol. You'll see my work later today . Watch out for it . By the way, your painting skills are amazing. I wish you could teach me . I'm going to have to paint like that on my model soon but not looking forward to it though.

@scary_man: Welcome to the contest ! Good luck!

See you guys later .