I suppose the final conclusion unfolds: I will not give up . I guess I did say that the day the contest started as stated in the rules. I'm really pleased by the warm comments that have been sent my way. It's really nice to feel wanted. But yes, I didn't want to let anyone down. Also, I really wanted to make this model become a success. I've just become under slight pressure because I've been producing a song that I have spent over a week working on. However, I cannot let this interfere with our contest.

Just to let everyone know, I will stick with it. I will get as much as I can done tomorrow (4th) and also the 5th because we will still have time left on that day.

I need to make this official:

Submission of final screenshots will close at 7pm (UK time). Are Germany and Netherlands 1 hour ahead? Please ensure that you meet this deadline. As soon as it's 7pm uk time, I will start a poll and wait until the votes start flooding in. If needs be, I will alert the Morbius' section to obtain user's attention . Howeverm if anyone feels this isn't fair, let me know immediately. I will try to put the situation right .

You've all been very good and helpful. God bless you all.

Scary_man: I would love to add you at MSN . Unfortunately, I'm not very fond of msn and do not have this installed, let alone have an account . Do you have yahoo messenger though ? I would really like to add you .

I will try my hardest to see what I can get done on time. Whatever I have, I will submit it . I really am deeply touched by your support, Feihongjr, FoxZero, Guardian, Scary_man and Towelie .