Hello again everyone . Sorry I've been away for the past 2 days. I've been really really busy with the model . Spent a solid day yesterday and also spent some more time today. I'm pleased to say it's all finished now due to all you supportive people. You've all been marvellous contestants and ytou've stuck with it yourselves which is something to be honoured by (whether you win or not ). Thank you so much to the 3 people that rated me. I also rated you 5 stars for your kind heartedness and enthusiasm towards the contest. I must admit, I'm glad I didn't quit now because it's not the right thing to do. Well, regarding the model, I've done what I could and tried as hard as I could on the painting. That part was really tricky. That's why, over the next two weeks, I think I'm going to start some painting exercises to improve this. Anyway, I won't ramble on , let's get on with the contest , well, what's left of the contest .

Toz' contribution:

Model has 2922 faces and has a skin size of 1024*1024. Modelled in 3DS MAX 6 and painted with Ulead Photo Express.

So, now, I think we have all of the contestant's entries. Everyone;s done very good work and made tonnes of effort. This is good practice for all of us in the field of fantasy charcter creation .

@Guardian: Really nice sparkling eyes on your model. Well done!
@Scary_man: Lovely gothic style. Well done to you too!

Have I missed anyone? I apologise if I have.

Well, I'm just going to get a cup of tea. In 5-10 mintutes, we'll start a poll. If anyone is here, could you please tell me how long the poll should be? I was thinking 2 days. Be back in a few minutes .