lol [censored] (damn censored.. f..u..c..k..) ya asse

@loopix Adjusting terrain Vertics in game is not planed. Sorry.. Maybe I'll think about this in a later Version, but even at the moment it will take a long time too implement everything correctly

@all ideas that will be implemented (or I'll try to implement )

- Entity Navigator (Object list as ello suggested)
- Placing Entity on the ground
- Creating Entitiys at runtime
- Changing the Action of an Entity at runtime
- Rotating with the Ground

@EX Citer: Yes how save is it.. a good demur... Of course the idea of the editor is really unsave.. Change things in an wmp/$$M editor by hand (with string manipulations) is really difficult and vulnerable to bugs. Tough i've done a lot of testing (and i'll need a lot of beta testers) i've almost deleted all bugs.
But of course i don't have the illusion that i can eliminate all bugs (in a beta test). So i've programed a good Backup Manager.. (Create backups at every start, and everytime you want to )

What do you mean with the feature "out of solid" ?

thanks
Triple-X

[EDIT] @Ex Citer.. Oh sorry i haven't understand you correctly. You didn't mean how save your map is but how save your work results are. They are very save, because the WMP / $$M file are edited always after editing one model -> If your game crashs, the informations are saved.

This is not the case with the Materials. But if you want I can implement a "Save Materials" button for our nervous users