Quote:

...better discuss about models and shaders you really need (that will be included in the editor) (or any other suggestions for the editor )...

Oh well. I like that topic even much more. What kind of shaders to you plan to insert? It could be very cool to have a good shader library with callbacks so that we could use different kind of Bump-, Normal- and Prallaxmappings depending on the hardware. But I don't have any experiences with shaders and I even do not know how much experiences you or SFMAT4 does have in this field.

You could even contact Rhuarc and create a special version of the editor with a good shader library.

And besides that you could extend the editor for outdoors with the possibility to change terrain in real time and paint with several textures. This version could have some outdoor shaders. But I think this one could even be a later upgrade (may be a commercial one).

And I have another idea: Give the editor for free (may be with a little test shader) but sell a pro edition with a very good shader library. I would pay for the special edition and the other ones that don't want to pay can get the light version.

Frank

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft