No screenshots but the complete feature list.. I don't think there will be another Big feature but of course I'll thnik over new feature wishes.
All big features (of course every big features has subpoints (like the point browser has the subpoints Entity Browser and Creation Browser):

- Material Editor (features like edit, create and delete)
- Model Editor (features like edit settings, create, delete, morph and much moer)
- Light Editor (create new lights in the world, edit, light for material testing)
- Terrain Editor (features like painting and deforming)
- Protocol (everything you've done is listened here and can be made undone - like in photoshop)
- Browser (entity navigation browser with allowed multi-editing, file browser with allowed multi-creation and pre-settings)
- Optimizer (Map-Optimizer, Statistics with Graphs and much more)
- Map Settings (assigned Script file, ambient, general Map-Effects and much more)
- HUD-Editor (Edit Panel positions etc.)
- Particle Editor (create new particle effects, maybe change old ones.. only general settings like red,green blue etc.)
- Script-Controller (containing features like: watch variables and strings, change the values of variables, strings, arrays etc. )

suggestions and commtents are welcome
Triple-X

PS: I hope you accept that the development will take a long time (maybe around 3-4 months?) until the finish.. Because of the many features..And I hope you accept that you probably wont get this editor for free (for what price will rely to some factors.. more infos in the futur)