Hi TripleX, here are a couple of things I have thought of that would be nice to have in your editor. First I would like more Artistic control over plants vegetation, (sprite object placement), and terrain painting. Say you had an old rotting log you wanted to paint in editor and then cover with moss and fern sprites. Here is a list of attributes for such.

If this was in a form of a paintbrush or airbrush with the following features associated. I guess this sounds like a sprayable grass follow script plus a bit.

1) Gravity for sprites and objects 2) distance fading 3) make resident or follow player 4) follow player for specified distance 5) make panted scene in all directions 6) objects have AI know which level or what model they belong to 7) plant models or sprites know what terrain they are over and will not propagate on roads for example

2) At some future date you might consider adding model and other formats to your editor to make it more marketable. I've seen some converters for various model types etc.

3) Better control over camera position and movement than other exterior editors.

Just my thoughts. I'm not sure if this is useful or coherent but I hope it helps the outdoor level editor part.

Guardian

Guardian

Game Models