Perhaps my "criticism" of the GUI was harsh and inappropriate. It was not my intention to offend the developers of this product. Sometimes it appears that individuals are working extremely hard to achieve goals, but seem, from my perspective, to commit self-sabotage with idiotic blunders of great magnitude. Because some momentous mistakes and their consequences might seem so blatantly obvious to me, it takes a measure of constraint to simply go about my business and leave parties to suffer the negative consequences of their actions. In the moments that I perceive such apparent acts of self-sabotage, I must learn to accept that I may not know better, and withhold my initial reactions. Even if my deductions prove valid, it is not really my place or duty to protect others from their losses or pitfalls.

I may use this product. After roughly 4000 lines code, would a delicate response produce change?

Your GUI can be a work of art, but, in general, are works of art valued for their practicality and functionality?