Wow! This is great! I can't think of anything better than to have additional, compatible tools for GameStudio, other than to have them made my 3DGS users. Sometimes a good idea progresses beyond the scope of its original intention.

Thanks TripleX for starting this project and sticking with it, even after it became much more than you planned. It still keeps with the idea to make the process a little easier and more fun to create levels.

And thanks to Conitec too for their continued efforts to make GameStudio a more productive environment.

It is easy to complain, it is not easy to develop and maintain software, especially when it continues to evolve. The "big boys" are greedy, Conitec is not. ahem

EDIT-> oops... forgot suggestions

My suggestion would be for Conitec to provide this feature for all levels of GameStudio users,
as it would be most benificial to those who get 3DGS to create for amature purposes. For the
Com and Pro packages we could get this feature to add to our publishing an ability to compile
a built in map editor as a part of our game releases (limited to only basic features of course).

Last edited by GhostwriterDoF; 02/25/06 21:03.

The rivers of time erode away the mountains of existence...