Hey,

Quote:

1) As I could see you support deforming of terrain. But as far as I know it will not work with chunked terrain. What does that mean? Will you not support chunked terrain or will you simply disable the deforming tools when chunked terrain is selected?

(Of course) deforming of chunked terrain is not possible. You'll have to start the engine in unchunked mode. There's nothing I could do againts this engine limitation.

Quote:

2) Which version of GS will you support? Does GameEdit work with 6.31 or will it only run on 6.4 and higher? Many users have 6.31 projects and will not switch them to 6.40 because of compatibility issues. So it would be nice to have both. You could even sell the 6.31 version when that is the problem. At least I would be happy to get GameEdit very fast to work on my actual project on 6.31 and I really appreciate your great work that you have done so far.

ATM this Version wont support A6.31.4 because it's made for A7 and not for A6.3 and therefore uses A6.4 / announced A6.5 features. But maybe I'll support A6.31.4 in a limited version when I sell Game-Edit for myself.

A new screenshot: (the color of the text will be changed to 0,0,0; dont worry)

TripleX