This is a really great project and I'm looking very forward for it...

One question.. I got this from the forecast page

Quote:

Interactive Game Editor (in development / in alpha test)
Place objects, edit multitexture terrain, and customize template scripts while running them with the engine. This way parameters can be directly adjusted at runtime and have immediate effect in the game.

I assumed that's about GameEdit.. I'm really interested about that customizing template scripts feature using game-edit's panel.. have you started on that yet? can you show any pics? Can you only edit customizable scripts applied to models(changing their skills only), or for the scripts as well?(just like the customize option in the Resources Tab in WED, where the actual wdl file is changed)..
Ok one more question.. if you do all that, are you keeping the same format as WED customizable panels, or have you and doug worked on a few more flexible features like Expand/Collapse Group for big panels, panels in panels(you click on Weapon 1.. you get a new panel showing all options available for that weapon only.. still customize the same script though), cool stuff like that that may get us on par with GUIs in other engines..

Really looking forward for this.. all the success.. and take your time
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!