Hey,

1) The project is not dead
2) I apologize for the long programming pause. It was a big big big motivation gap. I'm sorry for that.
3) In the next 2 days (yes a date i can say ), I'll release a Game-Edit beta for Gamestudio Beta-Tester, which will be in a much better status than in the lasts beta tests.
4) In the next weeks (no date ), I'll release the Lite-C Version. There already exists one, but it's much too slow.

5) Next to the 3DGS Beta-Testers it would make me happy if there are 2 persons out there, who have to the time for serious beta-testing (also accept some crashs, don't stop testing after 5 minutes). Please write me a pm!!!

6) A trailer of GameEdit: http://www.hawkgames.de/GameEdit_Trailer.rar (the video is very amateueric. Music is by Oliver2s )

7) new features:
Shadow generator (do you have any wishes for a shadow generator i didn't included in this interface?) - Shadowcolor = suncolor

paint on shadowmap:

main feature: less bugs

Last features that are planed (no more feature promises - I'm working for a release atm): Shadow generator recognizes alpha textures of models (especially important for tree models) and - maybe if possible - sprites.
bye,
Timo