Ok! Once again I am making a new contest this time for money....... and no this is not a scam ..... I have good profile here so please don't think this.... anyways what are you losing?

This Render Contest has 3 categories to choose from:

1: CG Cartoon Renders of popular CG Movies.....(That means you RealSpawn..)

2: Fantasy Art Renders. Mideval,Dragons.....etc....etc.

3.Spooky Renders. Ghosts,Haunted Houses....etc...etc.

Ok!...That is said: ... and done. Now to the money Part.

Ok!
  • 1st Prize winner will be $50 USD.

• 2nd Prize winner will be $25 USD.

• 3rd Prize winner will be $15 USD

Just a few contest Rules to abide by....

• 1.Each entry as they build their concepts up and progress will be their choice to show their work as they go.

• 2. No duplicating or copying each other or you will be disqualified ..... all must be original.

• 3. When making the Renders and concepts..... Please post what modeling package is used.

• 4. No Nudity! To many young eyes let's keep it clean.... Please!. And not so much blood and gore. We don't want to scare or repulse people that much!

• 5. Have fun and Let's make those Renders and Start Rendering!

Also... for further things to add..... on this money part I have read for Legal and trust terms..... Conitec has stated they will host money for contests.
    Or I could get ahold of Dan Silverman and have him host the money for everyone. So they can trust that this contest will be legit. And.... Yes! btw each of the Three Catgories will be awarded 1st,2nd and 3rd winner prizes!

The Dead line is November 3rd.... And to make things further fair for everyone.... when this is judged the users of this forum who vote the most will make the owner of the Render a prize winner.

Ok! enough of that...

Lets Render!

• Last edited by light_mystic; 08/21/05 00:21.

We are located on the Game Studio Download page under the category of services. Please come and visit the site. We Design professional Level Design, Models, and Textures. Level Design Dreams, LLC