Thanks Pappenheimer, your game is about 10 times better than what I've seen from Towelie and Ex_Citer put together by the way!

Towelie:Why would you say you found that picture on a DOA site and then if you right click on it, its linked from the exact same picture on the server I uploaded to on your other post? Does "Dead or Alive" use voicesoffaith.com as their server too? I don't think so. You (and Ex_Citer) sure are quick at criticizing and finding flaws in other people's work too. What about your own? I wouldn't care if you go make websites for your little internet police squad because I don't steal other people's work. I can model and make faces easily anyway! You think that little face would be difficult?! The face actually makes up 0.7% of the picture by the way (60x40 pixels/325000 pixels) and it has hardly any shading in it. And out of all the renders I've contributed just in this Render Contest II thread, I would say that is irrelevant (probably .00007 % or something). LOL haha. Do you like trying to condemn people or something? I'd like to see you start from scratch, and come up with something that's good quality. Everyone takes something from someone, you're using conitec's work to make 3DGS games right, hopefully you don't get arrested you for that one. This is just a forum you might want to remember, I'm not selling these commcercially and even if I took more than 2500 pixels from them, and posted all their wallpaper on this forum, they probably wouldn't care because I'm not selling them. If you expect everyone else to reinvent the wheel, why don't you expect yourselves to? And that suicidal description is the most horrific signature I've seen in my life, and games where apes rape women Ex_Citer? Ummmmm.....anyway

I don't wanna argue so I'm just posting my renders and they'll speak for themselves.