I am looking for 3 newbies. One modeler, one level designer, and one programmer for an experimental very simple project with 3DGS. Let me know if you are interested and why you should be on team (post here or PM me). It will be a great learning experience for you guaranteed. The three will get together and make a simple game of the team's choosing with minor guidance from some crusty old timers. The game will be up to the team, but it will be very simple in nature, which means, the crusty old timers will decide depending on the team if the team possibly could finish the game plan within the time limit, since the old timers have yet to meet a deadline that they thought they would.

You have one week from today to apply. The project, once started, has to be completed in three months.

This possibly could have been under Contest, but I think it belongs here. If you are new to 3DGS and want to get involved, this project might be a great opportunity to meet others at your level and actually create and finish something within a deadline, with some input from others who have been around a while.

That is the reason for this experiment, I am hoping that the participants will be the next generation of 3DGS gurus, faster than struggling through it all themselves and learning how to work together as a team. Possibly, after the experiment, staying together and actually making a more complex game.

There is no pay. Basically it's an experience, but the completed game belongs to the team that created it with no stipulations from me or others who gave advise to the team.

Loco

Professional A8.30
Spoils of War - East Coast Games