Ok, I am having to consider a few things here as manager of the team. I actually have some people who have been out of 3DGS for a while, but want to get back in the grove that want to be involved in this project. If I decide that is a good idea there would be the intermediate level members of the team. In any case, whether the intermediate level is in or not, I think there may be 2 people per position. 2 modelers, 2 level designers, and 2 scripters. Hmmm... I need to think on that more. The team does need to be as small as possible for this project.

@ Spider_Man, after reviewing the consistancy of your post on 3dgs and the interest you have, you are probably definately in as a modeler for the team, if that is the position you are interested in. PM me sometime.

I have a pretty good idea of the first positions as level designer and scripter to from the pm's and post here too.

I am probably going to have to apologize for using the term "newbie" so lightly. I do want new 3dgs members to be involved, but as the team manager I have to have something to go by to determine your actual interest in 3DGS. To determine the best combination of people to make up the team, I need to see what questions and data you have been trying to gather to improve yourself in your specialty. So unfornately, that will probably rule out those with only a few post.

Loco

Last edited by Locoweed; 08/24/05 03:23.

Professional A8.30
Spoils of War - East Coast Games