Jamie_Lynn quote
Quote:

So then this goes back to what ARussell said - it might have worked better if you started with a design. That way all these eager beavers could have jumped in ... but into something defined.

Yup.

My original plan, was to give the experiment a dose of reality. I realized that many members were from different time zones and all of that. I think in retrospect I should have made the project much easier with less reality. Going through all the planning stages and all was probably not a good idea. If everyone had something to jump into from the beginning, it would have probably kept everyone's interest up. But how it worked out, it got to the point where basically a few old timers were doing everything, which totally defeated what the project was all about in the first place.

Anyway, like I said before, it is as much my fault as anyone's. I was expecting too much from the new members like I am used to with people I usually work with. I should have put the project together differently so evrything was up and running from the get-go.

Professional A8.30
Spoils of War - East Coast Games