oliver2s,

What about the option of change the texture orientation before paint? Will I be able to do that? Will it allow me to paint on a terrain with a non square texture?

Quote:

You can't import the full terrain, only the mesh without the texture.

If I can't do that, will I be able to import the heightmap modify it, paint a texture over it and export the heightmap and the texture instead? You see, I don't want a lot of chuncked terrains, I just need one big one.

A suggestion: I don't if this is possible, but... Could the program let me to select, lets say, a path on my terrain and then apply a flatten deformation to make a road? This would be nice. And then it could allow me, with the path selected, to apply a gradiente (grey scale) deformation over it, making this way several nice and smooth ups and downs transition on the road path. This is how I am doing my terrains path in photoshop. I select the road area that I want to make a elevation, then a apply a grey gradient to it.

One another question... How long for the program to be ready? As you already know, this tool and a the one from TripleX are the most exciting thing right now. Keep the good work!