Hey All

Here is an early beta demo of "Access Phenomenon: The Land of Lies"

Hosted by Rebel Planet:
http://rebelplanetcreations.com/workarea/Access1.exe

Many thanks to Andvari for the animations, Hanzo for the character models, Ambassador for the Music/GUI/character noises and the beginning narration, Light_mystic for sound effects, Dex for textures and various models and I think it was Loopix's models that I used for the weeds. Rest of the work was done by myself, all the programming/level design/game development. This demo contains puzzles about the NIV bible, and a copy may be required to solve the puzzles. The story is fictional, but the story refers to God at places, this material may be offensive to some, please keep in mind that it is all fictional.

Some of the sounds and music are .ogg files, if you don't have it already, you'll need to install the .ogg codec, you can find it at this link:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central-ogg.htm

As this is a beta version, there's still lots to be changed. Please keep in mind the following:

-You can skip non cutscene dialog quickly by pressing Esc

-You'll get an error if you attempt to load one of the games that already appears in the load game screen, make sure that you only load a game that you have already saved yourself, even better, save over every slot as soon as you can to stop any errors happening when you load a game.

-Most of the bible clues are incomplete, if you get a clue saying "And God said let there be light, and there was light" the book is not Genesis, as Genesis actually doesn't have that as a clue. It simply means that I haven't had the time to find verses for that book, hit the ? box again to get the order that book is in the bible.

-Remember turn down water quality and vegetation density/visibility in options menu to increase performance. I haven't tested the demo on slower PCs. A bug that might occur on the slower systems, is that text moves really really slowly when it appears on screen, if you encounter this problem, let me know and I'll see if I can upload an update which will hopefully rectify this problem.

---------------------------------------------------------
Some screens from www.accessphenomenon.com

Last edited by AccessPhenomenon; 09/20/05 00:28.