very well done so far! i especially liked the gameplay. i think you know what you did so iam writing some critics about your game that may help you to improve it further. dont get me wrong, i like what you did, this is just to help you see something you may not have seen yet.

-different texture style (sometimes you use very poor textures (like the wood or palm trees for example)
-some black borders of vegetation textures ( you can clearly see this at the start where the camera is flying over the village)
-a compass would be helpful, i had a hard time finding out where to go with the ingame map
-optimize fps, the fps seem to jump very big values

all in all i think that if you can manage to make all stuff in the game look more fit together it can be a really great game. what i mean is that the style of all the things should be the same. sometimes you use very high detailed stuff like the grass and so on and on the other hand your forest texture looks like it came right out of paintbrush.

all in all very good work, keep it up! iam really looking forward seeing more of your work, the gameplay is very good and the story seems to be very deep also.

greetings

Last edited by utz; 09/19/05 19:09.