Awesome work! Congradulations, you should be very proud.

However, I found quite a few bugs in playing. Here they are:

There you see his head going through the pillow. Nothing big but should be fixed...

Ok heres a few. The textures on top and on the palm need to be better. Also, I ghot onto that walkway another way, but had troubles "falling" into it- I kept jumping from one rail to another. Oh, and I'd get a new currency symbol- You dont want to get sued for stealign the rupee now do you?

Basic thing is the texture of the road doesnt align. Aslo, <GASP> are those standard textures I see? Lol not a problem since they are free to use but it is a wee bit silly for those who also use 3dgs

Only thign there is the tree roots arent that good, I'd fix it.

Also, I've found two glitches: One, if you jump next to a wall then you slowly fall down. The other one was slightly more complicated- In the Right wing of the temple I did the hanging part where you dodge the blocks tryign to push you off. Well, I got to the last part and went all the way to the wall to be safe, then the block pushed me off and I jumped and somehow managed to go through the wall.

Last suggestion is dont make an invert mouse look, or have an option. most games like this shouldnt have inverted mouse look...

Great game though

Jimmy died, today, he blew his brains out into the bay, in the state of mind, its my own private suicide. A stitch in time saves nine... what the hell does that mean?!?