Quote:

Wow, this game is really awesome Samuel and David! I would have to say its one of the best I've played from 3DGS. A lot like Zelda like someone else said, but the graphics, music and textures are extremely good. The only downfalls I saw were: you wield a sword (which is violence and against the commandments), 8 second loading times on levels that should take 2 seconds, and slow framerates (I'm guessing this is because you're using skins of megapixel size or too high of a poly character?). But the good things about this game far outweigh the bad things. I think the music was really well made, who did it? Great job and keep up the good work!

Danke Danke I did the music. Te skins are not megapixel size and our primary modeler does fairly low poly job. David probably knows a bit better why the framerates are a bit too small on some computers. But wait till we release the full version and you get to playe the Penu Harbour part. I played it yesterday when David sent me the new beta and man I was amuzed ! The graphics there look even better! But I'm not gonna tell you any more about that... Buy the game when it's ready!