Hello everyone! I'm back..

Something unfortunate happen, my grandpa died a few days ago. I had to go to my village for the funeral and we had a pretty lousy christmass and new year's..

I'm trying to get back on track now. I'm finishing the documentation and also adding one last and very special feature. I think it will be worth the extra wait. I want even the Standard version to be nice and enjoyable so I'm adding voices. As they say, if no one knows what's in the bots mind no one will appreciate it. For all they know, the player will just see the bot running on some direction. But now, the bots will speak, everytime they spot an enemy, pick up a weapon, call for backup, look for you, etc..

While I'm finishing this last feature and the documentation, Blattsalat is making our demo level(one third is already done and it's working amazing with Intense Ai) and a humanoid prototype with all the correct Intense Ai animations in, to work as a good example when you're animating your models.

So please hold on a little longer. Unexpected things have happened and as always, there's something that delays your project a few weeks longer.. but I have put lots of effort in Intense Ai and I just want it to be perfect for its release. Hope you all understand.

@bupaje: I get your idea.. You can already create up to 20 teams with Intense Ai through WED. You can initially define the alliances between any of those teams, so you can have a neutral one. Maybe later I can add a checkbox that won't tolerate friendly fire and make the bot affiliate with the neutral team in its need to survive. It's definatelly something to think about for later versions. I'll keep an eye on the feedback I'll get about the "friendly fire incident" on the first release I'll make.

Happy ney year everyone,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!